Important Safety Update Regarding COVID-19 From Champion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
As we continue to monitor developments regarding the Coronavirus, the health and safety of customers, staff, and visitors at Champion is our top priority. It is important to note, there are NO known cases of Coronavirus on Champion’s campus at this time. However, following CDC recommendations and in an abundance of care for everyone who works here or visits our dealerships, we have begun implementing enhanced environmental cleaning throughout our properties, which include:
- A 6 foot distance maintained between Customers and Employees at all times
- No Physical Contact
- Seat, floor and steering wheel covers will remain on all Service vehicles for the duration of your visit
- Additional cleaning of all frequently touched countertops, handrails, doorknobs, and drinking fountains, throughout the day
- Use of cleaning agents which have appropriate disinfecting quantities will be used at every touch point (all cleaning agents are used according to directions provided by the manufacturer)
- Adding hand sanitizer stations throughout the Dealership.
Note that the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) stated this weekend that the “current risk to the American public is low.” As such, we intend to remain open to service our customers and our community. This is a community-wide issue, but each of us can take action to protect not only ourselves, but those we come into contact with as well. We encourage everyone to follow these simple steps that not only help prevent the spread of the flu and the common cold, but also Coronavirus.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue (discarded in the trash after use) or elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid contact with sick people and stay home if you are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use alcohol-based sanitizer when you are unable to wash.
We will remain vigilant and are prepared to make decisions based on current needs, as well as in response to changing conditions. We will base our decisions on sources such as the CDC and our state and local public health authorities. If further action or closure becomes necessary we will notify you immediately.
Please contact us here at Champion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM if you have any questions. We’re here to help our customers in the Downey, CA area during this difficult time!
Owner / General Manager